Over the past 20 years we have helped individuals and/or teams grow in the following areas:
- Global Leadership development: e.g.
– motivating, inspiring and leading in a global context
– leading internationally dispersed (virtual) team members
- Management development: e.g.
– managing staff in culturally diverse organisations
- Professional development: e.g.
– participating in culturally diverse international project teams
- Business development: e.g
– enhancing international sales and marketing
– setting up local teams and/or subsidiaries
- Organisation development: e.g.
– aligning organisational practices and national cultures
- Expatriate preparation: eg.
– preparing for overseas assignments (incl. country specific briefings)
We work with CEO’s and Managing Directors, Executive teams, Senior Managers, Professionals, High potentials, Expatriates (Secondees) and Repatriates from small and medium businesses, corporations, MNC’s, (non-profit) organisations and government.
We believe that effective coaching requires a solid grounding in the principles of solution focused behavioural change and the supervised application of these principles in systematic coaching practice, both in the training situation and in the workplace.
Our coaches are certified in Executive Coaching by the Institute of Coaching and Consulting Psychology, ICCP (through University of Sydney). They also have academic and business degrees and extensive (corporate) experience in the area of cross-cultural management, organisational behaviour, leadership and professional development.
It is this mix that gives us the insight and expertise to help people transform their mindset and behaviour for working more effectively in a multicultural organisations and/or international business settings: our impact as cross-cultural coaches lies in helping people decipher where their biggest cultural gaps are and how they can bridge and close them.
Depending on the aim of the coaching we apply a variety of development tools (validated self-assessments, reflection activities, action planning, etc.) such as:
- Coaching Needs Analysis
- Goals Setting Strategies
- Intercultural Competence Assessment and Personal Profile
- Cultural Value Orientations Assessment and Country Benchmark
- Work Practices Profile and Country Benchmark
- Intercultural Communication Profile and Country Benchmark
- Leadership Assessment
- Personality Traits assessment
- Action Planning
Structure and Format
In close consultation with participants we discuss the aim, goals and expected outcomes of the coaching intervention. We look into best suitable ways to schedule sessions and meetings e.g. two-hour, half-day sessions, etc. Coaches and participants decide together on the total development process (for example 1 month, 3-month or 6-months, and the format best suitable format to overcome possible travel due to geographic distances e.g. face-to-face, virtual, phone or a mix.