We believe that effective coaching requires a solid grounding in the principles of solution focused behavioural change and the supervised application of these principles in systematic coaching practice, both in the training situation and in the workplace.
Our coaches are certified in Executive Coaching by the Institute of Coaching and Consulting Psychology, ICCP (through University of Sydney). They also have academic and business degrees and extensive (corporate) experience in the area of cross-cultural management, organisational behaviour, leadership and professional development. It is this mix that gives us the insight and expertise to help people develop intercultural competencies, transform mindsets, and adjust behaviour for working more effectively in a multicultural organisation and/or international business settings: our impact as cross-cultural coaches lies in helping people decipher where their biggest cultural gaps are and how they can bridge and close them.
Depending on required outcomes, we propose a variety of development tools (self-assessments, profilers, reflection activities, action planning, etc.) such as:
- Coaching Needs Analysis
- Goals Setting Strategies
- Intercultural Readiness Check (Personal & Industry Profile)
- Cultural Value Orientations Assessment (Personal & Country Profile)
- Management Practices Profile (Personal & Country Benchmark)
- Communication Practices Profile (Personal & Country Benchmark)
- Cultural Action Types (Personal & Country Profile)
- Leadership Assessment and Styles
- Personality Traits assessment
- Detection and Adaptiation Strategies
- Action Planning for closing the gaps.
Structure and Format
- In close consultation with participants we discuss the aim, goals and expected outcomes of the coaching intervention.
- We agree on the best suitable format to overcome possible time, travel or restriction challenges and offer e.g. face-to-face, virtual, phone or a mix of them.
- Coaches propose and participants decide on the intensity and frequency (length & number of coaching sessions), and length of development process (sessions & follow-up).