Managing and motivating cultural diverse staff, multicultural teams and remote offices to achieve the required business outcomes.
A Proven Approach to Leadership
- Our ‘Leadership across Culture’ programs focus at your business managers and leaders who need to manage culturally diverse professionals, teams, business units and/or remote offices.
- The program assists in further developing the intercultural leadership capabilities and competencies. We focus on how to get the best out of your people and teams, understanding how to motivate people from different cultural background, and how to engage in multicultural talent management (remove the ‘cultural ceiling’).
- Before designing our training program for your organisation, we engage in fact finding to address the specific level of cultural skills, competence and practices that needs to be achieved.
- We use our online Training Needs Analysis©, focus groups or interviews with management to get an in-depth knowledge of the challenges and issues.
Cultural Map© – Work Practices Self-assessment
- As part of the cultural mapping exercise, participants will be asked to complete an online survey to define their personal preferences and to compare with the country preferences their colleagues are originating from.
- A thorough understanding of one’s own preferences about for example practices such as decision making, feedback, trusting and motivating will be invaluable when we analyse the impact of culture in cross country comparisons and how to manage culturally diverse staff.
Intercultural Competence Self-assessment
- Underpinning the CQ module is an in-depth understanding about our own level of intercultural competence.
- An online self-assessment – the Intercultural readiness Check© is part of the pre-work. The assessment generates a personal profile that will assist individuals during the training workshop in developing action plans to guide ongoing personal enhancement.
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Break down cultural barriers by finding and emphasising areas of similarity, whilst appreciating cultural sensitivity and relevant cultural differences.
- Understand the value of cultural competence for effectively managing people from different cultural backgrounds.
- Understand unique cultural differences that impact values and behaviour (motivation, career expectations, conflict, accountability etc.).
- Apply intercultural communication skills to enhance effective intercultural interactions.
- Action planning to enhance the intercultural competence.
- Apply strategies and develop effectively management practices to reconcile cultural dilemmas.
- Cultural Awareness Fundamentals
- Impact of culture on managing people and leadership styles
- Management Practices to enhance communication and collaboration
- Action planning to develop intercultural Competence
Other in-house topics and modules that deliver outcomes:
- Cultural Capability and Competencies
- Applying Intercultural Communication
- Dispersed Team and Shared Goals
- Business Across Cultures
- Leadership Across Cultures
- Outsourcing and Off-Shoring
Or contact us to discuss your requirements.