Build partnerships for success and closing the deal. We prepare you for handling cultural differences and the impact on the local business culture.
A Proven Approach for doing Business
- Our ‘Doing Business Across Cultures’ workshop addresses the needs of organisations seeking to optimise their ability to operate in an international environment.
- The program assist people, teams and organisations in further developing their skills and competencies to build and manage relationships, conduct successful negotiations across cultures, and close mutual beneficial business deals.
- Before tailoring our training program to your organisation, we engage in fact finding to address the specific level of cultural skills, competence and practices that needs to be achieved.
- We can offer our online Training Needs Analysis©, focus groups or interviews with management to get an in-depth knowledge of the challenges and issues.
Intercultural Competence Self-assessment
- Underpinning the CQ module is an in-depth understanding about our own level of intercultural competence. An online self-assessment is part of the pre-work.
- The assessment generates a personal profile that will assist individuals during the training workshop in developing action plans to guide ongoing personal enhancement.
Cultural Map© – Work Practices Self-assessment
- As part of the cultural mapping exercise, participants will be asked to complete an online survey to define their personal preferences and to compare with the country preferences their colleagues are originating from.
- A thorough understanding of one’s own preferences about for example practices such as decision making, feedback, trusting and motivating will be invaluable when we analyse the impact of culture in cross country comparisons.
- Break down cultural barriers by finding and emphasising areas of similarity, whilst appreciating cultural sensitivity and relevant cultural differences.
- Ability to interact, work, manage and lead effectively both within the organisation as with partners and clients: influence outcomes, drive commitment and results partners and colleagues in other countries.
- Analyse the effectiveness of current communication technologies (emails, phone, teleconference, and video conference), and identify any issues in current communication methods. Explore the current communication issues that are being directly faced by sales and partner managers.
- Developing work and communication practices for sales team communication, sales team and partner management, business development, negotiations, and closing the deal.
- Clarify the responsibilities and accountability of team members in different locations, and their contribution to the overall performance of the international operation.
- Cultural Awareness Fundamentals
- Building of Relationships and Managing partnerships
- Effective Negotiations Styles across cultures
- Work Practices to enhance communication and collaboration
- Country specific information – ongoing knowledge development
Other in-house topics and modules that deliver outcomes:
- Cultural Capability and Competencies
- Applying Intercultural Communication
- Dispersed Team and Shared Goals
- Business Across Cultures
- Leadership Across Cultures
- Outsourcing and Off-Shoring
Or contact us to discuss your requirements.