The intercultural communication skills required to ensure that you not only relay your message and ideas effectively but that it carries the impact you desire.
A Proven Approach To Intercultural Communications
- Our ‘Applying Effective Intercultural Communication’ program is designed to meet the needs of organisations seeking to optimise the ability to communicate effectively within a multicultural and global environment.
- Our program assists people, teams and organisations in developing the communications skills necessary to ensure that you not only relay your message and ideas effectively but that it carries the impact you desire.
- Before designing our training program for your organisation, we engage in fact finding to address the specific level of communication skills that needs to be achieved. We use our on-line Training Needs Analysis©, focus groups or interviews with management to get an in-depth knowledge of the challenges and issues.
Intercultural Communication Preferences Self-assessment
- Underpinning the Intercultural Communication topic is an in-depth understanding about our own preference of Intercultural Communication.
- A self-assessment, the Time and Action preference Check© generates a personal profile that will assist individuals in developing an understanding of their preferred style and how better to deal with other styles.
- Break down cultural barriers by finding and emphasising areas of similarity, whilst appreciating cultural sensitivity and relevant cultural differences
- Enhance intercultural communication in a manner conducive to achieving strong working relationships and delivering on business outcome
- Analyse the effectiveness of current communication techniques (emails, phone, tele and videoconference) and identify any issues in communication methods
- Intercultural communication skills Competencies to relay messages and ideas effectively
- Explore and reconcile the current communication issues that are being faced directly.
- Cultural Awareness Fundamentals
- Different Intercultural Communication Styles
- Business Communication Skills
- Exploring Communication Practices
Other in-house topics and modules that deliver outcomes:
- Cultural Capability and Competence
- Applying Intercultural Communication
- Dispersed Team and Shared Goals
- Business Across Cultures
- Leadership Across Cultures
- Outsourcing and Off-Shoring
Or contact us to discuss your requirements.